Make your very own Circus Puppets!
Download and print out the PDF on the right.
What you’ll need
- Craft paddle pop sticks
- Glue sticks
- Some thicker white cardboard to stick the puppets onto.
- Print out the following pages from page 3 to 8. For best results, user thicker printer paper and a colour printer.
- Cut out the characters carefully with scissors.
- Use craft paddle pop sticks and glue to create the circus puppets.
- Cut out some white cardboard to stick the characters onto so they stay upright, if you haven’t used thick paper to print on.
You can now use them to create your very own circus story.